Glenelg Beach Open
The Australian Beach Volleyball Tour will be heading to Glenelg Beach in SA . Stop 2 of the ABVT will land on the incredible sands of Glenelg beach from the 5th – 7th February.
DRAW & RESULTS
SEEDINGS - Updated 5th February
Friday 5th February
- Qualification Preliminary Enquiry
- All athletes playing in the qualification tournament must sign in for each event before taking the court. This is where you will receive your playing top. This will take place approx. 1 hour prior to the first scheduled match starting time at a location to be advised.
- Qualification Tournament
- Matches for the qualification tournament will commence from approx. 12noon. See event page and competition schedule closer to the event for details.
- 13:00 - 16:00
- Main Draw Preliminary Enquiry
- All athletes that make it directly into the Main Draw must sign in and retrieve their playing top for each event. This will take place between 1pm and 4pm at a location to be advised.
Saturday 6th February
- 8:00 - 18:00
- Matches Commence
- Matches for Main Draw and Division 2 will commence from approx. 8am. Please see competition schedule for exact start times.
Sunday 7th February
- 8:00 - 15:30
- Finals Matches Commence
- Finals matches will commence from approx. 8am. Please see competition schedule for exact start times.
- 15:30 - 16:00
- Medal Presentations
- Medal Presentations will commences at the conclusion of the last Gold Medal Match on centre court.